Monday, May 17

Stalled

On the comics front, things have slowed somewhat.

K.I.A. is about 70 percent done. A couple of contributors are still working on their stuff, and aside from my own unfinished pages I have to work on fixing other artists' pages. As I expected, K.I.A. won't be seeing release this June... we'll probably be delayed a month or two, but I have no doubt we'll see Kai's new adventures in due time, soon.
I will probably have to put K.I.A. on hold in any case as I have to start work on my pages for Siglo: Passion. I'll be doing the art for Jason's story, a 12-pager about the country in the 1960s. Have to start thinking up a new art style again.

Disappointingly, Questor is working out some issues, causing it and sister mag Questor Extreme to be put on hold for the time being. So it means we'll have to wait a bit longer for the adventures of Kunoichi Boy. Not altogether bad since I haven't actually worked on the succeeding installments as much as I should. Yikes. Oh well.

Gah. Irritating but this should all work for the best. Once we top the crest of the hill that is 2004, it should be all downhill. Hope, hope.

No comments: