Wednesday, September 29

Ninja, VANISH!

And so, Kunoichi Boy remains in shadow.

Apparently, there have been many upheavals in Questor, which apparently have affected the coming releases of Questor Extreme Mangamania, the manga arm of the local anime and manga mag. My Kunoichi Boy was supposed to come out in the pages of QM, but it appears that the rumors I have heard are true. QM is no more, or at least, on indefinite hold until sales of it's parent mag pick up. At best, a single story from the QM lineup (along with Streetsweepers, Free Spirits and Camp Big V) will be featured or released as an insert with each issue of Questor. The latest issue of Questor contains the conclusion of David Hontiveros' supernatural thriller, Cante Ista, in ashcan form.

So just when the first installment of Kunoichi Boy will be available is up in the air, along with what form it will take or it's future. I haven't been contacted recently or of late by the editor, so I am pretty much in the dark (like a ninja). Well, I've got other things on my plate so if this isn't worth my time I'll just take my title and go my own road.

We'll see.

No comments: