Thursday, September 16

Second Run

I picked up the second trade paperback of the acclaimed Runaways comic by Marvel last night. The title is all about a group of super-powered teens who find out one night that their parents are super villains. The ensuing chase, the development of their powers and relationships, the uncovering of their folks' true intentions and the possibility of a traitor in their midst makes this title one of the more sought-after books these days.
Unfortunately, like a growing bunch of other recently-purchased comics, it will have to go on the waiting list while I try to sort out my schedule. I've got a deadline tighter than a pair of shrunk-to-fit jeans looming on me, and I think I have to break out the adrenaline syringe to get myself cracking on it. Now THAT'S going to be a run...

No comments: