Thursday, February 1

Just Chillin'

The past week or so, Metro Manila has been enjoying some exceptionally cold weather. This kind of cool is usually associated with the 'Ber' months of the last quarter, not usually at this time. Chilly breezes have lots of people dressing a bit warmer in the business district of Makati. Open a faucet, and the water is chilled, like it was coming from a cooler or from the fridge (making for particularly jumpy showers in the morning).
I love this kind of weather. It's nice and calming to come out of The Salt Mines to a pleasantly chilly evening. It's not enough for me to put on a jacket- just enough to make me shiver in a good way. I hope it goes on for a while longer, but it'll probably fade in a week or two. Better enjoy it while it lasts, I guess.

No comments: