Sunday, May 27

I got tagged by Carl and Budjette: “Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about himself or herself. People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to tag 6 people as well and list their names. Don’t forget to let them know they’ve been tagged!”

Six Weird Things About Me

Une
I am incredibly OC concerning two very specific things. One, The Sanctum AKA My Room. I can spend hours just rearranging magazine piles, boxes, books, action figures, DVD libraries and what have you from one corner to another. I get into it so much that afterwards, I just stand back and feel strangely like having a cigarette.
The other thing is my Pocket PC Phone's wallpapers. I can spend whole nights just finding visuals to lay out on the 320 x 240 screen, fixing up multiple layers of images, text and effects until it's just right, factoring down to to the millimeters between text and the main visual, to the colors of the borders. Then I just stash it away in the phone and use something else. Yeah, weird.

Deux
I can eat the same thing over and over and over. One time I spend a couple of weeks eating at McDonald's every night with the same meal- 2 piece McChicken Meal with extra rice and a Burger McDo on the side. Every night for two weeks. Then I shifted over to the next-door KFC and ate there every night for a week. These days, my main meal at home is several deep-fried chicken wings, rice and soup. Again. And Again. And Again. And I love it.

Tres
I enjoy speaking english in a (supposed) Russian accent.

Quatre
I don't see myself ever driving my own car. My primary reason is my perceived propensity for Road Rage- I might lose my temper and smash into the first car that overtakes me or honks his horn at me the wrong way, or run over pedestrians who don't cross at the proper lane. To ensure the safety of countless people, I think I must remain a commuter.

Sinc
Based on an incident that happened a long time ago during a high school excursion, my immediate reaction to anything that genuinely startles me won't be to scream or yell in terror but to do a comical "HIYAAA" complete with a Karate Kid Crane Stance.

Sais
While a lot of people often experience LSS or Last Song Syndrome (where you keep hearing the last song you've heard in your head over and over), I have what may be a more specialized version called LQS or Last Quote Syndrome. One time on the way to work, I suddenly remembered this joke about lawyers and rats told by Robin Williams in the movie Hook, and it kept repeating in my head over and over and over until I finally got to work and was able to focus on something else.

I hereby TAG anyone who reads this blog entry.

2 comments:

Camille said...

You miss your sexy danda driver no? LOL, well I miss my sweet..huggable body guard. =) talk to you soon.

MARCO A. DIMAANO said...

Sige. Later! :)