Monday, October 1

iBlogging

Hey, how cool is this? I'm posting this using Safari on my iPhone. Typing is best done with one finger. Unlike the usual touch screen that requires the use of the tip of the fingernail, it's actually the soft, fleshy tip of the finger that works best. Also, it's better to type in English so the auto-correct function actually helps you instead of changing your words at the last minute. Anyway, I reckon with a few more days practice I'll be typing like a pro. Anyway, back to work, I guess.

5 comments:

Charles said...

Hurrah! Although I'll really be impressed if you manage to post a 1,000-word essay/review with your iPhone. =)

Vin said...

Wow! *Drools*

You got the dream phone. I waaants it. Preciousssss!

It's beautiful. Congrats MADman!

MARCO A. DIMAANO said...

Thanks, Vin! Thanks, Charles! It really is a wonderful device. I'll be posting more about it and my experiences- both good and bad- in the next few days. ^_^

the arts and crafts experiment said...

this wouldn't be skiving, right? since you're not using office equiptment?

hey, does the iphone go thru at&t in manila?

MARCO A. DIMAANO said...

The iPhone's been unlocked for use with any SIM. I'm using Globe.