Tuesday, September 7

Speaking of Cash Drains...

... I'm looking forward to quite a few comics this coming Stock Day at Comic Quest. The latest issues of Blade of the Immortal, Fallen Angel and Bite Club are coming, and they're some of the few titles I'm really into these days. I haven't been able to check out a lot of my recent purchases, but I've looked through Suikoden III part 3, and it still maintains the manga version's pretty straight translation of the RPG story. The art's still great, the action a bit more easygoing this time around as the focus is on the mercenary Geddoe and his band of card-named cohorts, and on the life at Budehuc castle, a quiet little stronghold destined for greatness in the volumes ahead.

Yeah, I have to cut down on spending... but how hot can an engine burn without fuel? Hehehe... Screw you, Vinnie!!! (In my best Arnold Schwarzennegger impression).

No comments: