Sunday, October 10

"Look Ma, no computer!"

I can now surf and e-mail with my phone! I went to the Globe Center and had my phone's GPRS settings set, and now I am empowered with web capability. Actually, even my earlier phones could from the 6600 onwards, but it is only now that I've really taken advantage of this, going to actual websites, checking my Yahoo mail and even sending whole messages right from my P910i. It helps that the P910i's screen is pretty large, and typing out e-mails is made easy by the various typing methods. So, as long as there's a good GPRS signal, The Web is mine to peruse. Of course, it's just another way of spending my money, but what the hey... it's pretty awesome, I think. No more need for Internet Cafes, or even computers! WOOHOO!!! Unfortunately, my MMS still seems to be screwed up. Gotta have that checked again, I guess. Back to the ol' Globe center when I can.

No comments: