Friday, October 15

Waste of Time

I went out with an officemate to have lunch and satisfy our mutual Jollibee craving. Afterwards, I walked around Glorietta, which was pleasantly NOT having a mallwide sale today. Then I thought I'd finally go over to the Makati branch of Sony Ericsson to have my P910i configured for MMS (apparently, there's a slight glitch which only SE itself can fix in the P9XX series' MMS function). The branch was supposedly located at Herrera Street in Legaspi Village, which was a short taxi ride away from Glorietta.
I went out and waited for a cab. But for some reason, all the cabs passing by were full, or were being driven by BASTARDS who would not stop for me (VANISHING RAY...). Then, feeling a bit energetic, I decided to walk the way.

Walk, walk, walk. Whew... It was farther than I thought.

Walk, walk, walk. I stopped by a Mini-Stop to get some band-aids for a scratch on my finger, and had to put up with an incompetently slow cashier/counter-monkey.

Walk, walk, walk.

AH! There it was! I could see the Sony Ericsson logo clear from across the street. But wait... the store seemed pretty empty... and what was that piece of paper sticking on the storefront....

Apparently, the Sony Ericsson Service Center in Makati has been moved to Glorietta 3.

GGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

At which point I wanted to Vanishing Ray the whole frickin' city... but I made do with a cream bar from a nearby Mister Donuts. Oh well... Back to the office then.

GGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

No comments: