Tuesday, February 15

Narrow Margin

Yesterday, I left the office at about 6:30, getting on a bus and heading for home. Curled up in a seat in the cool airconditioning, I zoned out staring at the passing traffic of Ayala avenue and later EDSA.

I stopped by at Megamall and finally played my first games of Tekken 5.

After getting my arse severely kicked several times, I got a text from Budj, informing me about the bombing incident near the LRT station at the corner of EDSA and Ayala.

In another world, another reality, I could have been near that horrific incident, alongside the stricken bus, among the hapless victims bloodied and savaged by a some terrorist bastard's bomb.

DAMN these bastards. No Vanishing Ray for these murdering cowards. PIANO WIRE. I'd do it with fricking PIANO WIRE. DAMN them all to whatever Hell there is.

Be careful and be vigilant, everyone.

No comments: