Sunday, February 13

Sequestered

I gave up a night out at a new Chinese restaurant with the gang to stay home and work on the pages for K.I.A. The pages for the collaboration with Dean are done in the paper stage- now all there is left is shading and lettering on computer. I see the story being put away by tomorrow or early this week, then it's on to the book's epilogue and one more story.
I'm counting on the last remaining loose ends to be wrapped up this week, and for the pages on digital media to be submitted to the printers by next weekend. That is if the CDs don't get confiscated by some security guard at the MRT.

On the other aspects, I'm also having revisions on the soon-to-be up K.I.A. webpage, and re-doing the layout and look of the online site to match the new cover. The webpage will contain info like contributor bios, samples of the pinups (low-res) and the general storyline. I'll aslo be putting up contact info and directions for ordering in case people from overseas or outside Metro Manila want the book but are thousands of miles away from the nearest Comic Quest branch.

Should keep working into the wee hours of Sunday morning and beyond. I'm tired, but am I happy that I can still do this. This is damn fun. Heh.

No comments: