Thursday, September 29

Komik Biz

GYAAAAHHHH!!!!

I've been so busy lately that I've been neglecting my comics. No, not the stuff I filch from The Blood Bank each week... I'm talking about the stuff I actually write and draw myself. Darn it. Anyway, I've got pressing deadlines like the Cover and pages for Project: Hero, which is due very soon. Just how soon remains to be seen though.

Also pressing is the upcoming Komikon, which I really really really want to attend. I plan to have at least an ashcan ready for giving away (which will hopefully contain at least a K.I.A. story and snippets of the under-development Last Angel Ace Story inside it). I'm also planning on selling K.I.A., at a discounted Komikon-only price.

We'll see how much I can pull off before the deadlines hit. Stay tuned to this panel.

No comments: