Monday, May 24

GET UP, SOLDIER!!!



I'm not a morning person.

Normally, I wake up at about ten or so, at which point I bob between wakefulness and fitful sleep till I finally gain the strength to stand up and make it to the shower. The past several weeks though, I have been getting up at 6 AM so I can ride along with my sister to work, saving me the effort of having to commute. No more commuting and crowding into trains or buses with thousands of strangers. Instead, I have to wake up extra early. It's a trade-off which actually isn't that bad... once I get used to it. Just this morning though, I battled the temptation to just keep on sleeping. Eventually though, common sense won and I found myself in the shower and dressing up grudgingly. It was MUCH, much easier when I was a kid... but now, I'm a lot older and lazier. Sigh.

Really, it's all just a matter of getting proper sleep the night before- but that's something that doesn't always jive with having a second life as a comic artist, but what can you do? Just work harder, that's what.

Carpe Diem. Sieze the day. That's the ticket. Yawn. Right.

No comments: