Friday, February 11

Kai: Impending Arrival



The K.I.A. anthology comic is going to print in the next couple of weeks, by hook or by crook. If we allow about three or four weeks of printing and production, copies hot off the press should be in my hands by early to mid-April. This time though, I want to give ample time and preparation for the release- I want a launch event with all or most of the contributing artists, writers and creators. I want the website up and running. I want special extras ready for giving away with the comic. I want it present in every anime or comic event that pops up this year. All in all, even with the printing coming up, I may delay the Grand Launch till a good, sizeable event. Though I'll probably have copies in the stores as soon as possible. We'll see.

Everything's possible, as long as we put in all the due sweat and elbow grease. With all the effort that's gone into this thing, I'd better get it right. We only have one shot at this, so this time we have gotta make it count.

No comments: