Tuesday, March 22

Agenda

Indie Stuff
My first priority is to make stuff for K.I.A. like posters and mobiles. This should be ready for posting by next week, in preparation of the launch the week after, if things go right.
Still on the comic vein, I’ll probably start working on stories and perhaps even pages for the next K.I.A. release. And maybe think about stuff for some other stuff, like Angel Ace and something totally new.

Comics
Gotta try and make another attempt to take chunks out of my Unread Pile of comics, which is right now an Unread Mountain. It’s really not funny anymore, how I’ve got pretty much whole SERIES and I haven’t touched them at all. Of high priority to read are Runaways, Astonishing X-men, Superman/Batman, Fallen Angel, Street Fighter, Fathom: Dawn of War, Batgirl, Birds of Prey, Bite Club, Ultimates, Manhunter, and Exiles. TONS of stuff. I’ll try real hard this time around…

Anime
Wanna watch Last Exile, Scrapped Princess, Samurai Champloo and Read or Die TV. On the anime movie side, should try to watch Wonderful Days and Casshern.

Movies
Thinking of watching Battle Royale II: Requiem, National Treasure, Van Helsing and lots more stuff.

Games
Yeah, DOA Ultimate and Tekken 5 are in the house, but all I seem to want is to dust off my old copy of Final Fantasy Tactics and start warring all over again in Fair Ivalice.

Miscellany
Need to clean up The Sanctum again. Dust off the action figures and displays. Rearrange stuff like DVDs, VCDs, mags, books and other shit. I’m pretty anal when it comes to doing stuff like this. I need… the Fab Five. Heh.

Tonight I should do some shopping- supplies like snacks, both savoury and sweet, at least one cake or pie, new DVDs or VCDs and other stuff I won’t be able to access once the Holy Week closes in. I’m staying home but it really doesn’t feel like it from how I’m so excited to take the break. Vacation is a state of mind, and I'll be diving in by tomorrow. WOOHOO!!! Have a nice holiday, people!

No comments: