Wednesday, March 23

Reality TV Check

It finally happened... I now find myself liking, and watching The Amazing Race. Well, now I don't find myself switching to another channel when AXN shows it's gazillionth replay of the week's episode. Anyway, I credit this to the inclusion of Survivor veterans Rob and Amber in the present race. Yep, I'm rooting for them. I hated Rob in his first Survivor, but grew to like him in All-Stars... and Amber was always a crush. Heh. In The Amazing Race, they're smart, cool, competitive and they look like they're having fun. We'll see if they go the distance to win in two top reality tv shows.

On the other hand, I am really not into the new Contender show with Sylvester Stallone. I am sure it's a pretty gripping show, but I never really liked boxing, so this was a natural no. Heck, I love wrestling, but you don't see me watching Tough Enough.

No comments: