Friday, May 6

Lip Service


Jane Smith (Angelina Jolie) sets her sights in Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

I absolutely love Angelina Jolie. If there was one actress who can pull of sexy and tough, it's her. Perhaps it's that natural swagger. Those killer eyes. Those original pouty lips. That killer physique. Darn this lady is one classy femme fatale (darn, I'd kill to have her in an Agent K outfit). I've loved her since I first saw her in Hackers, years and years ago. I loved her in Tomb Raider, despite how horrid that movie turned out to be. And I still love her now. I wish it was her instead of Charlize Theron in Aeon Flux, but then, I guess Miss Jolie can't take ALL the action roles, right?

It's great though that despite starring in a string of flops (Sky Captain, Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life), she's still the hottest female lead in Hollywood. Well, hopefully her next film outing, the sexy action thriller Mr. and Mrs. Smith (with Brad Pitt) will be a hit (pun intended). The movie, about two married assassins gunning for each other, comes out this June.

No comments: