Sunday, September 25

Nuts

I went off this afternoon to Greenhills with the pretense of getting the latest anime and some new games, but what I was really hankering for was a box of Gonuts Donuts. Unfortunately, I got to the Promenade's branch and there was no stock of my favorite kind of holed treat- Chocolate Cake and Vanilla Frosted. Apparently they don't prepare certain variants every day. Darn it.
So what could I do but go off and drown my loss with some new playthings.

Got several PS2 games: Urban Reign, yet another street-based multi-fighter out this time from Namco (Tekken, Soul Calibur), Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects, the fighting game based on the new Marvel Comics title about some new, hardcore superhumans busting into the Marvel Universe and finally, Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks. The final game is a fighting-adventure hybrid set in the MK Universe, bridging the gap between the first two games.

Nice stuff. But I wanted donuts. Bah.

No comments: