Tuesday, October 25

Success

WOOHOO! Judging from the great response to Kunoichi Boy, I'll be working on continuing the title on a more regular basis, using the same format as released in the Komikon. I'm all out of the first batch of copies I made for the Kon, so I'll have to work on the 2nd batch of Issue #1 to be distributed at Comic Quest. The second issue of KB should be out a couple of months after the CQ release of issue one.
I'll be taking the time though to fix quite a few typos which escaped my attention in the rush of production. I also want to add some stuff- perhaps a report on the Kon, and some material on the meaning of the word kunoichi and some character designs would be proper to add to the formal release of Kunoichi Boy's debut issue.
More on this as it happens, but for now though I'll have to concentrate on finishing my pages for Samurai Sis.

No comments: