Thursday, June 25

Tekken 6: Dark Stars Rising



It's been a while since I last finished a comic page- in fact, a couple of years! But lo and behold, here are pages made from by my rusty hands, scribbled together slap-shock and bandied together with Photoshop crazy-glue. It's Tekken 6: Dark Stars Rising and I guess it pretty much reveals what I am totally obsessed with these days. The long story short- it's still a freakin' FOUR MONTH WAIT before I get my Tekken 6 on my Playstation 3, and to help me get through the excruciating wait, I'm doing this little side project. I'm writing and drawing it on the fly, as I go, when I can, as often as I can (at least one page a day). Maybe the crazy mess of plotlines and characters that is the Tekken Universe is too odd and convoluted a story to tell... or maybe not. Well, I'll find out, won't I?

Anyway...

At the End of The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5, Jin Kazama defeated his demon-possessed great grandfather Jinpachi Mishima and took over the powerful Mishima Zaibatsu. Since then, everyone lived happily ever after... NOT!

Ominous signs began to appear, rumblings of war rippled across the globe. Though megacorporations and armies gird for battle, this is one crisis that can only be resolved in battles fought between individuals. The world's greatest fighters, heroes and villains converge, each with their own agendas as they sense that The King of Iron Fist Tournament 6 is fast approaching...

Check it out by clicking on the big pic above. Enjoy!

Tekken 6 is set for release on the PS3, Xbox360 and PSP this October 2009.

No comments: