Sunday, September 5

K.I.A. Update

Will delays never cease with the K.I.A. book?

Well, this time around however, it's all for the best. I've decided to push back the release by a month or so in order to add in some more content. Is ANY story worth such a big delay, you would ask? Well, yes... as long as the artist who's doing it is worth the wait. In particular, our cover artist Jennyson Rosero! Jennyson has given the Kai anthology a sleek and sexy look with his incredible cover artworks, so it would be totally bogus to have just a scant 8 pages from him inside the book. Well, we're working on fixing that. Crossing fingers, we're still hoping for a release within 2004, but I won't compromise quality just to catch a deadline... especially when I'm the boss. Heh. Let's all just hope for sooner rather than later, but K.I.A. IS coming. Count on it.

No comments: