Friday, October 29

Escape

I arrived at Megamall to the horrible sight of hordes and hordes of jologs gathering for the Octoberfest. The numbers of rowdy, loud, surly, ill-mannered, irritating black T-shirt wearing chupankers made the walk to Comic Quest a harrowing affair, what with razor-sharp goatees and glaring satanic symbols gleaming at you every which way. Today is pay day, a Friday, a Sale at Megamall and the Octoberfest concert night... NOT A GOOD MIX.
So, after dinner with Vin, Charles and Pointyman (Jason managed to catch up right near the end), I hied off onto the MRT and home.

The long weekend looms before me. It's a time to rest. It's also a time to work on K.I.A. And to try and see if copies of DOAU have made it to the pirate game stocks. Don't get me wrong- I am going to get an original copy, but the sooner I get and play it, the better. Heh. Anyway, I'm glad to be home relatively early so I can get some rest for a headstart into the weekend.

No comments: