Saturday, October 30

Ultimate Longing

GAH. Dead or Alive Ultimate for the Xbox is out but I have to WAIT. I frickin' hate waiting.

Well, I actually tried to order it online, but eventually I decided to cancel the order due to some difficulty with completing the payment. BAH. Another reason why I cancelled is there may be a chance that a copy will arrive in the next week or so. I've already reserved a copy, so that would be a waste if I didn't avail of it. Plus, bootleg copies of DOAU may arrive as early as this week or the next weekend.
So, while I'm waiting for my game to arrive, all I can do is content myself with visiting forums and message boards- despite the totally INFURIATING way a lot of posters can be so BRAIN DEAD.

A restored and enhanced version of the original Dead or Alive. Gorgeous new graphics and improved animation, 21 awesome new interactive stages, almost 200 costumes to unlock, moves and tricks aplenty... all this and 60 frames per second bikini fights. Yes, I can wait. For a little while longer.

No comments: