Monday, March 28

Cool Wars

As mixed my feelings are for the Star Wars prequel movies, I am a total fan of Genndy Tartarovsky's Clone Wars microseries. The action is great, the Jedi and ARC troopers badass, the villains scary and the acting is a lot better! Darn, cartoon Padme and Anakin are a hotter couple than the live ones. Sigh.
Anyway, I was able to download both seasons 1 and 2 last year, and it bites that I somehow deleted the files along the way. I guess I'll just have to get them on VCD or DVD someday.
In the meantime, while waiting for ROTS, the 3rd season of Clone Wars looks awesome. The longer (at 12 minutes per ep) episodes will bridge the gap to Episode III, and chronicle the Separatists' attack on the Republic's capital at Coruscant, and the battles of the Jedi versus the new and deadlier threat of General Grievous.

Clone Wars will be shown on Cartoon Network locally, though you can view the new episodes NOW from Starwars.com. Check them out!

No comments: