Saturday, April 2

K-Day


Unstoppable. Implacable. Invincible. AVAILABLE.

All righty, then!

K.I.A. Vol. 1 - Kai: Indomitable Assassin is on sale NOW at Comic Quest Megamall. By next week or so, it should also be in stock in Comic Quest Alabang Town Center and Comic Quest SM North EDSA. The black-and-white, 160-page anthology comic book costs Php195.00. Buyers will get, as a bonus, a FREE copy of Angel Ace NEXT, the latest Angel Ace comic and a prelude to K.I.A. (while supplies last)

K.I.A. has been almost two years in the making- originally meant for release in 2004, things just got extended and we had to push it back time and again. However, everything eventually fell into place and here we are. I am just so lucky to have gotten such a cool bunch of people together to work on the book, and hopefully this will not be the last time such a convergence takes place.

I'll be at Comic Quest in the late afternoon until closing, hanging out and signing any copies. Lucky customers will probably get their copies signed by several members of Team K.I.A who may be around as well.

See you all there!

No comments: