Thursday, May 20

Reunion


Posing with Cthulhu.

I had a busy day, writing scripts, meeting clients and running here and there. I was half-asleep on the bus, nodding off to mp3s. My right eye felt sore and swollen, and I just felt worn out. Perhaps, I thought, I'd get refreshed with the batch of new comics and magazines at Comic Quest.
And it was to my pleasant surprise to find two friends that I hadn't seen in the longest time right there in the store! The last time I had seen Arnold and Cynthia Arre was on their wedding day. Now here they were, in the flesh! We tried as best as we could to catch up in the short time we had- having dinner with Vin at our new favorite restaurant, Lemon Grass and then later meeting up with Carl (another friend long MIA recently) at Cinnzeo's at Pearl Plaza.
Over cinnamon rolls and strawberry milk, we talked about everything from the advertising business to recent movies like Troy and Milan (Yes, the pinoy film), what Arn's new phone should be and other knicks and knacks.


Cyn shows off her new PDA.

Now that was refreshing. Don't let months pass by again till next time, guys. Later!

No comments: