Friday, May 21

Window Shopping the Weekend

Ahhh. It's been a long week. Perhaps it was because I came off an even more exhausting time last week and I spent all this time recovering from it. Yesterday, I spent half the time half-asleep, feeling like there were Yale padlocks attached to my eyelids. At one point Joey caught me snoozing while sitting up. That little catnap had the effect of a teeny bit of expresso though.
Anyway, it's great that the weekend's arriving, and I can finally take a breather. Still, there's stuff to do like artworks and pages and whatnot, but I really have to make it a point to relax.

Shrek 2 is already showing in theaters today. Gotta make it a point to see it this weekend, with the gang if possible.

Maybe I can pass by Greenhills on Saturday. I missed going last week and maybe new stuff has arrived since then. Stuff meaning the latest DVDs, games and anime.

Alternatively, I can just stay home and encode more videos for my phone, to play on Smartmovie. Hey. That's also nice. Heh.

Ah. I like it when the World is at my Oyster. Or something like that.

No comments: