Friday, July 9

Break

MY GOSH! Is this true??!

I'm taking a vacation?!?!

Yep. I'll be off from the grind not just this weekend but the whole of next week (crossing fingers that nothing from work comes back to haunt me during then). Considering that I've been here in my present job for about 10 months straight without any real break, I think I deserve (and definitely need) it.

But of course, I'm really not the vacationing type. My idea of RnR isn't packing my bags and going off to some secluded wilderness, like some people. No, I'm a homebody and just having time off, private time where I am most comfortable, being able to do stuff I want to do and being able to relax, chill and vegetate is enough for me.

So I'm gonna be chilling like an ice cube in the Sanctum unless I need something that can't be delivered.

But of course, I will be working on my comics- that's fully half the reason why I even applied for the leave. Siglo: Passion in particular, needs to be FINISHED at the end of my break. I'll also try to take out the remaining K.I.A. pages within this time frame.

Well, I got my time off. Let's see me use that time to the fullest.

No comments: