Wednesday, July 21

Extra-extra! DOA Ultimate Extra!


"Hello! My name is Hitomi and I love cooking, cute animals and kicking people's butts! HAI-YAH!"

This came in from left field. The upcoming Xbox brawler Dead or Alive Ultimate, which features the Saturn version of the original Dead or Alive and a remastered, remade Dead or Alive 2 will feature an extra fighter in the DOA2 lineup. It's Hitomi, the half-German, half-Japanese karate student who made her debut in Dead or Alive 3. Apparently producer Tomonobu Itagaki of Tecmo's Team Ninja decided to include the DOA3 competitor because of the character's user-friendliness and popularity among fans.
Well, I'm pretty much jumping for joy inside; Hitomi's one of my fave fighters, and you never can have enough DOA babes. Having the karate princess in the earlier DOA2 is kinda weird, but I'm not complaining. Well, I'd complain that it's too bad that Christie and Brad aren't in along with Hitomi, but I'm too happy right now so I'll let it pass. For now. YIPEEE!!!

No comments: