Monday, November 1

Biggie Size Me

I just watched the documentary film Super Size Me by indie filmmaker Morgan Spurlock. I've been meaning to watch this feature about the effects of a month-long McDonald's diet, and tonight I finally got the chance. It was an interesting watch, though I have to say that watching it actually made me HUNGRY for a Big Mac. Darn. Well, the film raised a lot of points, basically that fast food is bad and all that jazz. It was pretty heady stuff, and I have to say that I want to try some ways to shear off the pounds- perhaps by replacing regular Coke with Diet Coke, and giving up the weekend sodas. Well, the battle against the bulge is a never-ending quest... will this film be the turning point of my life? Probably not. But it was a good watch. Man, I could use a burger right now...

No comments: