Wednesday, November 3

Got it.


Finally.

WOOHOO!!!
At long last, I finally have my copy of DOA Ultimate. The 2-disc set comes in a neat paper sleeve that doesn't feel all too durable, but it looks nice. Each disc (DOA1 and DOA2 Ultimate) comes in its own DVD case, and has nice funky artwork all about. Included in the set are a couple of trading cards with ninja girls Ayane and Kasumi on them. Coolness.
I've been waiting for this game forever. Korea and US got the game last week, and now I have it, several days later. The game shop pulled through and I got my grubby hands on the game just after lunch. Right now it's taking all my professional expertise to keep me from running home and playing till my eyes bleed. I'll try to have a review up soon, maybe after I unlock a couple of dozen costumes. Heh.

No comments: