Wednesday, February 16

Break

I've decided to spend the rest of the week to finish K.I.A. Even if and when the final contributor pages are sent in, I've still got to finish the touches on a couple of stories AND organize everything into the final book. Anyway, as before, the final book will have 160 pages, with various pinups in between stories and another art gallery at the end. It should be something to see, once it's all together.
Anyway, aside from doing to book I'll try to get in some R&R... perhaps watch Constantine, from which I've read a couple of good reviews. Maybe I'll also get down to playing some hours of Suikoden 4 and a recently-acquired copy of Champions: Return to Arms.

The rest of the week is all mine, so it's pretty cool. It's rare to have a breather like this... I should make it count.

No comments: