Friday, February 18

FINISHED!

WOOHOO!!!!

I've done it. I've finished ALL my art chores for K.I.A. There's nothing more for me to write, draw, ink or render on Photoshop for the book. All is done save the organization of the book and laying out into pages for the printers.

Well, there IS that one story still coming, but I expect that within today. Crossing fingers.

Darn, it's so close I can almost see it. Touch it. Taste it.

Looking at the art and the material lined up, I'm pumped. I want to get it out and let people see what we were able to accomplish. But really, there's still a bit of work left, though this time more on the print production side and issues involving getting the word out on the book once it's available- stuff like making posters, seeing a K.I.A. webpage up and figuring out how to get into upcoming events. Still quite a bit to do, actually.

But we've passed a major checkpoint. The finish line is in sight.

Here's to the hope we make the final sprint without tripping over ourselves.

No comments: