Monday, February 6

English Dud

I remember months and months ago, I was dreaming of watching Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, devouring every trailer and snippet of information. Then, some time later, the Japanese DVD came out, and the movie became available online. Later, it became available on VCD and DVD locally.

These days, I either have the whole movie or the best scenes loaded on my mobile for anytime viewing. Yeah, I am a softie and sentimental goof, and I just love the world of Midgar.

And STILL the darn english dub isn't out yet.

Yeah, it's amazing but the US still doesn't have their version of Advent Children out yet. Delay upon delay has moved the release date back again and again. Ads for the DVD and UMD have come out in recent magazines, but still the movie isn't out yet.

The latest announcement has it coming out 'before 2006 ends'.

They say this is due to the development of supplemental materials (extras) for the release. Darn, those had better be damn good extras. Anyway, I'm sure the disc will be a hit on release regardless of the fact that, oh, everyone has seen the film already by now. Anyway, I'll be getting it as well, but man oh man, is it late or what? Sigh.

No comments: