Wednesday, September 29

What's Next?

With Siglo: Passion finally done on my end, I can finally set my sights on other matters. Specifically, the acquisition of my latest object of lust. The Sony Ericsson P910. This software and hardware upgrade of the best-selling P900 is...

Head suddenly locked in a death-grip from behind

As I was saying, specifically, the production and release of K.I.A., the Angel Ace spin-off book that stars the lovely, sexy, gorgeous and extremely patient and forgiving super-assassin Kai Mishima. The page count of this BOOK has already hit the 160+ mark, and will contain stories and art from some pretty cool people in the field of local comics. The content has been upped a bit, and apart from the upcoming pages from Jennyson Rosero, I have a couple of requirements that need filling. These things are what will be taking up my time from now on, and hopefully we'll be seeing this book at the printers by November or so. If and when there's a big event at the end of the year, we'll try to have a presence with our favorite femme fatale.

Okay... Kai... you can let go now... Kai... Aaaahh...

No comments: