Friday, January 21

Acronymity

I've more or less decided that the first release of K.I.A. will have the subtitle Kai: Infinite Assassin. Previous copy possibilities included stuff like "Drop Dead Gorgeous" and "Daughter of K.A.L.I", but a suggestion was given to have a definition of the K.I.A. title. From what I have read and heard, the acronym K.I.A. is military jargon for "Killed In Action", and so this is perfect for reflecting the somewhat darker tone of the Kai anthology. It also helped that K.I.A. is a play on Kai's mixed-up identity these days. Still, all of this is probably clear just to me, so all right, I'll help things along and make things clearer.

On the subject of K.I.A., it's still chugging along. I'm still working on some pages, but it's really just a matter of time before we pull this off. Like Agent K herself, we won't give up until we finish this mission. More as it happens.

No comments: