Tuesday, January 18

Man of Action (Figures)

Over the weekend I got myself three figures from SOTA Toys' Streetfighter series. These include of course, the two classic SF ladies, THE original kung fu lady cop Chun Li and British commando Cammy. The third is Dragon Punch-crazy Ken (actually I wanted Ryu but I couldn't find one at the price I wanted). The figures feature tons of articulation which should make for tons of great poses... if and when I actually open the packs. I might try to get a Ryu figure at Comic Quest, if they are selling singles.
The voting for the Series Four wave of SF SOTA figures is over- don't know yet if my favorite ninja girl, Ibuki, won or not, but I'm crossing my fingers. If she did, I'll be one happy camper at the prospect of having all the best SF ladies in an action figure set (schoolgirl Sakura is in Series 3). We'll see. Hope, hope...

No comments: