Friday, January 21

Running Time

Whew. The week's finally over. It's been pretty tiring since I've started going a lot earlier to work. I should actually go home earlier since I come to work earlier, but that really doesn't happen since I usually pass by the Blood Bank to unwind. Maybe I should make it a point to go home right away on at least a couple of weekdays, and have dinner at home both to get rest and save a little cash.
It will probably help to get myself a new alarm clock- the one in The Sanctum is still that old Culture Crash giveaway (Pasig artwork) which works but is hard to set since you can't see any numbers aside from the four cardinal points... which makes setting the alarm a bit of guesstimation. But then, it's important to have the alarm since I have apparently the tendency to sleep through the TV Alarm system which I thought once pretty reliable.

Anyway, I think I'm getting the hang of getting up at 7:30 everyday and taking ice-cold showers to wake up... just give me a couple of weeks to get the biological clock into step.

No comments: