Saturday, September 18

Spent

Right after lunch, instead of lolling aroung luxuriously in The Sanctum, I had to dress up so I could go with my sister and her kids. I had to have my PC fixed since it conked out a few days ago, apparently having a broken fuse or power supply. The PC is still my media center and art workstation, so I can't let it stay broken for long.
So I got to Greenhills at a relatively early time. The repairs cost about 1K, so it wasn't too bad... though I have to get an AVR unit to prevent my fuse from shorting out again. And maybe a new extension cord since the old one's acting iffy. Nothing really new at the Black Market... no sign of the Inu Yasha finale yet, or any new games of note. But I DID get Cold Mountain on DVD for my mom.

Anyway, I got doused a bit by rain, which is pretty irritating since we had THREE umbrellas in the car, and me and the driver didn't bring a single one since it didn't look like rain. Funny... usually the downpours start late in the afternoon. I have a suspicion that the rain just came early to annoy me. Bah.

Anyway, the PC should be fixed and I should be doing pages for Siglo: Passion tomorrow. The Cable TV's on the fritz- totally horrible signal because of some repairs being done... I hope it doesn't last too long. I missed my Detective School Q!!! DARN!!!

Oh well. The night's young. Let's see what I can do with the remainder of this day.

No comments: