Tuesday, July 13

And the Cupboard was bare...

All I have in The Sanctum are a couple of cans of Coke. No chips, no snacks or tsitsirya. But that should be easily remedied by a trip to the nearest MiniStop. We'll see if I can muster the will to make it out. I have few illusions that I'll make it though- the seductive pull of the bed and the TV, or the chair and the laptop is as strong as iron.
Of course, I am not intending to let my whole break pass by so unproductively. I've started working on Siglo Passion, and hopefully it shouldn't take my whole vacation to finish it. I want to enjoy as much as produce though, so I am planning to take the time and opportunity to catch up on anime and DVD viewing as well. We'll see how much I can squeeze in. Last Exile, Full Metal Alchemist and Scrapped Princess are demanding to be seen... and I think I should give them priority over any Animax re-run.

Getting into the break in earnest now. Nice...

No comments: